If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Suggestions??

TwelkTwelk Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm new to the forum, was wondering if this is a place to make suggestions over all not just a specific third party app?
i was wondering if plex would ever be able to (if it doesn't already) view pdf files or ebooks?

Comments

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 6,978Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

This is more specifically around third party apps and API, but I'll answer, if only to say we've discussed that a few times over the years, but it's never really risen above that :smile:

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• TwelkTwelk Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

ok well thank you for taking the time to answer my question. i was just wondering if it would be a thing because i love being about to take my movies, tv shows and music everywhere with me. It would be nice to take my comic books and novels with me as well, all in one app instead of having to switch between multiple apps.