Error: Music (MP3) in folders only playing the first track
Have several Samsung TV's and only seeing this behaviour on the two J series TV's, 2015 JU7500 and J5500series. What I am seeing is that some folders (or most) will play all the tracks within the folder but some only play the first track. This only happens on this TV , not on the web browser and not on the F6400 (2013). The TV when you select shuffle or play on the folders that do not work shows track 1/1 rather then the 1/total number.
- checked the tags etc and folder naming and all looks to follow the same standard, but happy to try ideas
- Tried setting up the two different library types, Plex pass and standard library with the same unexpected behaviour.
- The music plays through the native Samsung music player on the same set and it works fine.
- I have set up several playlists that read from the folder and they work well. But don't want to set up playlists for every folder or album I have.
- I have reset the the app, reset smart hub etc on the TV, still no luck.
- If I select a different song to start on it will play that song but again only that song.
Appreciate any help you may be able to give.