If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

IOS folder view

frogger2020frogger2020 Posts: 1Members

I am using the latest version of the Plex IOS app and when I view my photos, all of the subfolders are displayed along with the top level folders. Before I was able to navigate down through the folders as I have them arranged by year>month>day. Now everything is listed in the top level folder which makes it impossible to search.

Answers

• ferreraveferrerave Posts: 1Members

I have the same issue. Rather annoying. And it seens to be only on the iOS app. Works fine on the web app

• andersofeandersofe Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have same annoying issue, it was available before now we dont have more this very useful feature . Please return, I think most users organize their content by folders.

• KHVej8KHVej8 Posts: 3Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex, please comment. I fully agree. The folder view in IOS a need for our family use. Please comment if this feature will get reintroduced

• electelectelectelect Posts: 8Members ✭✭

I Agree! Worthless!

• damien.hollier@gmail.comdamien.hollier@gmail.com Posts: 1Members

I agree. This has made using the photos on the phone useless. Is this planned to be fixed? Has there been any response from Plex?

• wdesignwdesign Posts: 1Members

У меня такая же проблема, в приложении на iPad папки с фото теперь отображаются все подряд. Папки которые должны быть внутри папок с годами теперь отображаются все вместе. Верните пожалуйста как было.