If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Requests - automatic mark available

Jake100Jake100 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

I have installed Plex Requests and it is linked to CouchPotato which has all of my movies managed in it.
If i request something on Plex Requests then it downloads it fine and adds it into my CouchPotato library.
The only thing is that Plex Requests doesn't then mark it is as available which I thought it would do?
If I try to request a film which is already in Plex then it says it is already in the library, so it is monitoring my CouchPotato library.
Is Plex Requests designed to mark it as available automatically?
I know I can manually mark it as available but I'm trying to make this as hands off as possible!

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Jake100Jake100 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

This has started working after a re-install of Plex Requests.

Answers

• Jake100Jake100 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

This has started working after a re-install of Plex Requests.