If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Samsung J6200 app

Earlier in 2017 I downloaded Plex for windows onto my PC and all was fine.Now when I sign into Plex it cannot find server for some reason.App seems to be no longer on my smart tv. Back in March I seem to remember that there was an app for Samsung tv's.

Answers

• OrcaOrca Plex for Samsung Developer Posts: 7,474Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Your TV should still have the Plex app available.
    Look under the Video section in the app store on your TV.

I would advise you to donwload the manual for the app version that is available on your model, link is in my footer.

Have you checked if your answer might be in the User Manual?
    My Samsung environment:

2010 BD-C5500 Blu-Ray,
    2011 UE46D7000 LED-TV,

2012 BD-ES6000 Blu-Ray,

2014 UE55HU8500L UHD LED TV

If you enjoy this free app, you can buy me a beer by making a Donation

• goldss1970@att.netgoldss1970@att.net Posts: 4Members

OK ,the Plex app is still loaded but will not completely open. What I have is the console with a red X in the center.Bottom corner says that I am offline.My Plex account says that cannot find server. Just wondering if I should delete the existing app and download it again. What say You?

• OrcaOrca Plex for Samsung Developer Posts: 7,474Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

You should (re)connect your server and the app to your account by means of the PIN code.
    Please download and check the manual, it will explain what to do.

My Samsung environment:

2010 BD-C5500 Blu-Ray,
    2011 UE46D7000 LED-TV,

2012 BD-ES6000 Blu-Ray,

Followed all of your instructions and now I get"unable to switch user". Just wondering if a plex pass is needed. Wasn't when I loaded this in March.

Depends, if it is a real user (with an email address) that should still work without.
    However "Home" is a PlexPass feature. Check here.

My Samsung environment:

2010 BD-C5500 Blu-Ray,
    2011 UE46D7000 LED-TV,

2012 BD-ES6000 Blu-Ray,

here is the debug.