If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex iOS app not showing photo albums

SylvesterkeSylvesterke Posts: 2Members

There is an issue on all of my iOS devices. When opening 'photo's' in the iOS Plex app I can't see any album. All foto's are sorted alphabetically, thousands of photo's in one directory. Films and other is OK. When using the browser on my Mac (or PC) I can see all the photo albums and sub albums. Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

Answers

• SylvesterkeSylvesterke Posts: 2Members

As you can see, all the photo's sorted in one direction, starting with 01 ....
    I can't select the 9 little squares in the right top corner. Can this be the cause of this problem?

• Niek SlebosNiek Slebos Posts: 1Members

I also have this problem