If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PMS 3D subtitles problem - one side is delayed

jktbohogjktbohog Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Running the latest version (3.32.2) of PMS on my Synology DS916+ server. Just recently the server has started delivering 3D subtitles (.SSA or .ASS files) where the right side subtitle shows up just fine, but the left side displays a second or more later. These worked just fine several weeks ago so I am suspecting that a recent update to PMS has caused this problem. I have started/stopped the PMS server - this did not help. I have tried different clients (Windows on PC, Roku with LG TV, Android on Samsung phone) and they all show delayed right/left subtitles. Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Answers

• TiagoLopesTiagoLopes Posts: 1Members
    edited February 11

Same problem here with Mac and LG TV.
    The only solution for me was downgrade to an older version:

Moderator: Link Removed

• MalarKeY007MalarKeY007 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Exact same problem here, just noticed it.

Using lastest PMS on Windows + PMP.