If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

REPEAT - LOOP - CONTINUOUS PLAY - whatever you want to call it... COME ON!!!

mrbeans78mrbeans78 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Play - Pause - Previous - Next - Shuffle - "REPEAT"!

REPEAT - LOOP - CONTINUOUS PLAY - whatever you want to call it... COME ON!!!

Where is the REPEAT feature? I've been reading on these discussion boards for a very long time and it's been a feature that's been asked for since at least 2013. Why have you all IGNORED this simple, yet very common and USEFUL feature?

There is a reason you haven't implemented this simple feature yet. So either come clean and tell the user community what that reason is or just add the simple feature.

I need a REPEAT option. I need videos to display for longer than your "unchangeable" 2-hour limit. I need to be able to set a video on REPEAT and just turn it off when I'm ready.

Answers

• BenHofBenHof Posts: 3Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1

Please add me in for this feature too. Seems like a no-brainer.

• cooperjs1cooperjs1 Posts: 3Members ✭✭

+1 Add me to the beggars list also.
    This is the one deprecated feature that is keeping me from buying Plex Pass.
    It worked great when Plex was new, no idea why it was removed.

• marcelhehlemarcelhehle Posts: 415Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Guys!!! We got far better features ... like NEWS!

• PGalatiPGalati Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Would like to see this feature as well.