If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can someone help me debug plex going back to main page for program? Nvidia Shield

goulet001goulet001 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited January 3 in NVIDIA SHIELD

I am having an issue with Plex on my Nvidia Shield 16gb. It seems to freeze fairly regularly, display "Weak Signal" and return to the main page for the program that I was watching. If I use the HDHomerun app I do not see any of these issues. Any help is appreciated. Or do I just purchase the Shield Pro version assuming that would fix the issue.

Best Answer

• goulet001goulet001 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Update: I swapped out the 128gb USB stick for a 128gb nvme ssd and no longer see any issues.

Answers

• goulet001goulet001 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Update: I swapped out the 128gb USB stick for a 128gb nvme ssd and no longer see any issues.