If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

plex don't count played songs

maci2100maci2100 Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited December 2017 in Sonos (Public Beta)

Hi,

is it normally that plex don't count the played songs with Sonos?

Answers

• ebstoneebstone Posts: 64Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same question. I can't figure out if its something I missed. Logically, its going and getting the song and streaming it from the PMS, yet the server doesn't register it a having been played. Very odd.

Anyone has any thoughts on this?

Secondary, is the Plex Sonos still in beta?

Thanks in advance for your time

EB

• johnclaytonjohnclayton Plex-ifier of Smart Speakers Montana, USAPosts: 40Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

This has been addressed in the recent update to the app and songs should properly show as played.

Yes, we're technically still in beta status in Sonos, but hopefully not for much longer.