If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex issue

Since 2 or 3 days, i get this message when i try to read a video on PLEX : "Cannot open this application because it is too large. The application will be terminated" and i have to go back to the Vewd (Opera TV) main menu...
Why is that, please ? I've just bought a Plex Pass and i can't use Plex anymore !

Answers

• tom80Htom80H Posts: 507Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

check your TV and see if there's any restrictions towards app sizes or memory.
    occasionally it can help to force end some other apps or to re-start the TV (reboot, no stand-by).

• jeffddntdtjeffddntdt Posts: 107Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

need more info. your setup, logs, and file trying to be played

• Funky FabFunky Fab Posts: 5Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi! My player is a Sony BDP S-5500 pluged to a videoprojector Benq W1100.
    I use Opera TV (now called Vewd) to access PLEX app... The files i'm trying to play are .mp4 mostly.

• Funky FabFunky Fab Posts: 5Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Nobody, please...?