If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PS4 Plex Connection Issue

GalirnGalirn Posts: 1Members

For some reason Plex Player on the PS4 erratically loses the ability to connect. I will get the "Sorry, there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later" later error for nearly an hour or two while I reset the Playstation, my computer, etc. However, I can access the server through my laptop and see the server with my phone locally. I can even see and play the files through the PS4 media player. Nothing I do has rendered a long term solution to this and the application continually has an issue. What are my options here? I wanted to try the software before subscribing, however this is leaving a horrible taste in my mouth that makes me want to look for other options or just build it myself with UMS.