If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

A server error occurred during sync

I get this error every time I try to sync. I've tried to sync on a PC on my home network as well as on the Plex server itself. Below are the logs from the Windows Store app running on my Plex server PC.

Answers

• kitracerkitracer Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Did I post this in the correct section? How do I get someone from Plex to help me?
    Thank you.

• YogimaxYogimax Posts: 306Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@kitracer said:
    Did I post this in the correct section? How do I get someone from Plex to help me?
    Thank you.

If you have the Microsoft Store App, you posted this in the correct section, HOWEVER, this app seems to have been totally abandoned re support for it.

Unfortunately, I'm not experienced enough in the logs to be able to help.

PMS: Windows 10Pro; Intel Core i5 4670K; 8GB RAM; 15TB internal storage; Networked within house via 600Mbs Homeplug;
    Internal Desktop Clients: 3 Win 10 64 Home, 2 Win 10 64 Pro
    Other Internal Clients: Roku 3, Nexus 10, 2 x Nexus 7, iPad 2, LG Pad 8.3
    External Clients via broadband: 10 x Roku, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime, Windows 10 (Firefox), Windows 10 (Chrome)
    Mobile Clients: Nexus 7 3G, 2 x HTC One M8, Nexus 4
  • kitracerkitracer Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you Yogimax. I bought an Android TV box just for syncing and taking on vacation. I had so much trouble with the sync that a got rid of it and bought a small PC. I assumed that a Windows machine would be better at syncing. I definitely assumed wrong. I now have these two devices that I bought for a specific purpose and I can't get either to work.
    I wish someone from PLEX would get back to me.