If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Trying to update Plex on FreeNAS to 1.11.0.4666...what am I doing wrong here?

ARAMP1ARAMP1 Posts: 42Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I start by going to www.plex.tv/downloads and right clicking the download link provided after selecting FreeBSD. Then use wget to download it to my jail. I'm then using the following command with the current version of PMS_Updater.sh:

./PMS_Updater.sh -v -f -l

I'm getting a "command not found". Any ideas?

Best Answers

• ARAMP1ARAMP1 Posts: 42Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

I got it to work, but I'm not sure how. B)

Answers

• tom80Htom80H Posts: 482Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

well... the obvious ones:

• have you checked if the script exists in this folder?
    • if so... is it executable?

Command not found. means that you don't even get to run into any problems with the script as the OS won't even find it

@tom80H said:
    well... the obvious ones:

• have you checked if the script exists in this folder?
    • if so... is it executable?

Command not found. means that you don't even get to run into any problems with the script as the OS won't even find it

How does one check?

Here's what I get. I see my file that I tried downloading and running four times. Not sure what I'm looking for though.

Accepted Answer

I got it to work, but I'm not sure how. B)