If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

What's the format for a UPNP path?

I have a media player called EM95X Android Media Player TV Box. I want to connect to a Windows share on my Windows 7 PC. After a lot of playing I think I'm very close. I think I need to use one of the device's apps called KD Player and I need to use the "UPNP devices" option to get the device to see my Windows share. When I select UPNP devices, it shows me my computer name and Windows username so this must be right. "upnp://" is now in a text box with a cursor after it. I'm supposed to type some kind of path that points to my Windows share (I hope). What format does this path take? I googled for it but couldn't find it. Does anyone know?