If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

HDHomerun - DVR not recording

kmegalkmegal Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm using a HDHomerun and when I DVR shows, it looks like it is working, but when finished I can't find the shows either in the library within the Plex client or in the file system on the Plex server?? Not sure what's going on.

• rw4636@gmail.comrw4636@gmail.com Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am having a similar/same problem.I started using the pled ever function just after it was introduced utilizing a HDHomerun tuner and running pled on windows7. Recording went flawlessly till late Dec 17 or early jan 18. Sorry, I do not have an exact failure date.

Strangely, if I tune to a show in progress and start recording all goes well. However, if I set the eve to record even a few minutes ahead, the eve will not start.

I was running the stable version of pled with auto update set. Last week, in attempt to fix the prob, I decided to try the beta version but no joy.

Anyone have a suggestion?