If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

autoplay not working

song85129song85129 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi guys, I was trying to figure out how to get autoplay working on my xbox one app.
I remembered it was working fine before, but recently I have to manually select next episode in the tv season menu. I googled a lit bit and some people suggested to mark all the previous episodes watched and open the new episode from on deck. I did so and it's still not working.

Basically, it made me so frustrated that I have to manually switch on my controller, trying to find where the pointer is(it's missing and I have to press xbox controller buttons for 20-30 times to make it appear again.)and move it to the next episode to play it every time an episode ends.

So I wonder if anyone could fixed it because it really affects the user experience.

The other thing is that is there a setting to make the who season watched?

Thanks guys.

Best wishes

Best Answer

• MoussaMoussa Posts: 1,669Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Accepted Answer

Hi there. Right now it's a bit clunky to enter autoplay mode. You have to find the show/season poster and press the X button to start playback, which should start playback of the On Deck item and continue from there. We'll be adding proper autoplay support in an upcoming update.

Answers

• MoussaMoussa Posts: 1,669Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Accepted Answer

Hi there. Right now it's a bit clunky to enter autoplay mode. You have to find the show/season poster and press the X button to start playback, which should start playback of the On Deck item and continue from there. We'll be adding proper autoplay support in an upcoming update.