If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Roku Ultra has graphics issue with Plex

jhamm61jhamm61 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

When I am trying to decide what movie to watch from the list provided all of a sudden the graphics starts to break up, then I have to go back to the previous page to try and let it reload. This problem only occurs on 1 out of 4 Roku's I own and the issue occurs on other televisions as well in different rooms using this same Roku. My wife has a Roku 4 hers works fine but when I try my Roku Ultra on her television it happens there to. I would greatly appreciate any expert help with this problem. I myself am quite tech savvy but his one has me befuddled. I look forward to all help. Thanks for the time.