If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Fox channel is not responding

jwallishjwallish Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Since closing down my computer and restarting Monday Fox channel just shows channel not responding. All updates are current.

Answers

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,765Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    edited January 11

Fixed with a small update that has just been released through the Channel Directory (your Plex Media Server will pickup the update automatically, soon).

• sirthoughtsirthought Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

No luck for me either on getting this channel to pull anything. I've attempted updating it through the app and it says I have the latest version. There hasn't been a PMS update for a bit. Is that what you meant by update?

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,765Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    edited January 16

@sirthought said:
    No luck for me either on getting this channel to pull anything.

Yeah some more stuff has changed that broke the channel again. I'm looking into it as we speak.

I've attempted updating it through the app and it says I have the latest version. There hasn't been a PMS update for a bit. Is that what you meant by update?

Nope, this didn't require a PMS update, just one of the bundles that is part of PMS and one that is updated automatically.

Edit: An update has just been pushed out through the Channel Directory. Your Plex Media Server will pick this up and download the update soon.