If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex app on Apple TV 4k marking shows watched when they are actually unwatched

fastwagn392fastwagn392 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

Is plex aware there seems to be an issue with Plex app for tvOS? Plex app on Apple TV 4k marking shows watched when they are actually unwatched. Will there be a fix for this soon? Is there already a fix for this I'm unaware of? I've done several searches and came up with no answer. I have seen other people having the same problem.

Thanks

Answers

• gespensengespensen Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Adding to the above issue Plex IOS and Apple TV have resorted the Libraries showing duplicate movies and adding movies i.e. Star Trek 2009 and the new item Star Trek: The Compendium. I also have seen this in my Harry Potter movies and others. The Safari Browser is not showing these add shows the are only seen in the IOS and Apple TV apps sorts.