If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Has your > Plex It bookmarklet stopped working with YouTube?

My > Plex It bookmarklet stopped working with YouTube a week or so ago. Every single one. "Sorry, we were unable to add this video to your queue." I installed the bookmarklet again from its webpage, but no joy. Is this happening to anyone else?

- -
Plex Media Server 0.9.16.6
Plex Classic 3.1.9 channel on Roku 3 (4200)

(formerly first-generation Roku XD|S (2100X) )

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

(updated from PMS 0.9.5.3 & Mac OS X 10.5.8 on Mar 17, 2014)

Firefox 48.0.2

17" MacBook Pro (5,2) "Mid 2009" — 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Comments

• Schmye BubbulaSchmye Bubbula Posts: 437Members ✭✭

Wait a minute; I just inspected my queue and some of the YouTube videos that > Plex It said it could not add last night are there. But most of the ones over the past week or so are not there. Now the problem seems to be an intermittent false negative error message, and I can't tell which attempts failed unless I go to my queue and look.

- -
    Plex Media Server 0.9.16.6
    Plex Classic 3.1.9 channel on Roku 3 (4200)

(formerly first-generation Roku XD|S (2100X) )

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

(updated from PMS 0.9.5.3 & Mac OS X 10.5.8 on Mar 17, 2014)

Firefox 48.0.2

17" MacBook Pro (5,2) "Mid 2009" — 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo