If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to Remove Device - Ps4

LLuuLe2LLuuLe2 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove the PS4 Device (or get it to display from the Setting --> Devices page?). The server is shown as Version 1.10.1.4602 and said its up to date.

The issues is that I see two stream

One is for the Playstation 4 and the other for the Chrome.

I want to remove the PS4 and so I went to the Setting--> Devices page but it only list these and no where does it show Playstation 4.

Does anyone know how I can get that PS4 to show up so I can un-link it (as I don't have access to that PS4 directly).

Answers

• yesternowyesternow Posts: 127Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I think that list only shows devices used by you or managed users (who don't have their own Plex account).

Can you revoke access to your server to the user that is logged into the PS4? Which should be under Users => Friends.

• LLuuLe2LLuuLe2 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The account on a PS4 is a friend (the PS4 belong to a former roomate of the friend).. I still want to share with the friend, but not too the PS4... The friend had even change the password but didn't seem to do anything.

So not sure how to easily remove that PS4 access to the plex server without having to have the friend make a whole new plex account.