Remote access not working on Ubuntu 16.04
I've been having issues with remote access lately on my Plex Media Server. It was working before until all of a sudden it stopped working.
Steps I Have Taken:
- Restarted the server
- Restarted the modem/router combo
- Disabled and reenabled remote access
- Tried using uPnP (it is enabled on my router)
- Changed from the Beta build to the Public build
- Checked port forwards
- Enabled the DMZ for my server
My external IP address matches correctly in the logs.
I noticed that people have been able to access the server in some cases via the Plex provided indirect routing.
Logs are attached. Any help would be appreciated.