If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Roku is unable to playback a movied with a specific audio stream

iXôiXô Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited January 11 in Roku

Hello,

It is a first for me, a movie don't want to be played using the french audio stream. VLC is reading it fine, and Plex WEB too.
First play (french audio as default) : playing english audio, switchting to english : english audio, switch back to french : still english audio.

PMS and Client on the same local network.
I will have to check but I am fearly sure that the media is transcoded.

PMS v1.11.0.4666 on FreeBSD.
Roku Plex client v5.0.9.4387-9c86a612-
Media XML attached.

Best Answer

• iXôiXô Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Ok. I managed to switch to the wanted audio stream : using * button during playback, switching to English then back to French did the trick.

Thanks.

Answers

• iXôiXô Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Ok. I managed to switch to the wanted audio stream : using * button during playback, switching to English then back to French did the trick.

Thanks.