If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Harmony Ultimate Remote doesn't work with Plex on the PS4

McLyleMcLyle Posts: 13Members ✭✭

I've read around a bit before posting but I'm yet to get a solid solution or answer. I've recently been using Plex through my PS4 and find it works very well, the picture and sound are good and I get a lot less buffering than I do through my Samsung TV. I was so pleased with it that I decided to drop £150 on a Harmony Ultimate remote and Hub so I can use the PS4 as my media hub.

Imagine my disappointment when I discover that as soon as I enter the Plex app on the PS4 I can't control the menus with the remote - I mean what on earth is going on there? Isn't it just another bluetooth device like the controller? This has completely screwed up my plans for what would be an awesome home entertainment set up.

What's the deal Plex? I had read that this was fixed but it's not working on mine...

Answers

• kcsweetkcsweet Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Same here. So frustrating. The remote works with every other app (except blu ray playback), why not with plex?