If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Collection support?

tppyteltppytel Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Will the Plex for Kodi add-on be getting support for collections in the foreseeable future? Plex finally implementing this server-side is a huge aid to browsing libraries. I generally prefer using the add-on through Kodi over the native client on my Shield for various playback and audio reasons, but collections are so helpful that I'm drifting back to the native client. I'd love to see collection support get into the add-on. Chapter support too, but honestly I'd take collections over chapters if I had to pick.

Best Answer

Answers

• yoyomanyoyoman Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

plus 1 for this feature to be added

• j.koopmannj.koopmann Posts: 82Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 from me. Would be great!

• tobjactobjac Posts: 15Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 for this feature as well

• csutherlcsutherl Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Why wont be anytime soon. If its added to android n apple why not the next big platform kodi. Tons have media boxes that use kodi but have audio issues because of the codecs for the media boxes. The only thing that makes plex usuable is that it works on kodi. I would ask that you consider kodi a priority with updates please and thank you.

• cronetercroneter Posts: 1,189Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Have a look at PlexKodiConnect - it supported collections on day 1
    http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/210023/plexkodiconnect-let-kodi-talk-to-your-plex/p1