Database issues on a Plex Server running on a QNAP NAS.
I recently updated my Plex server. After the update, I keep getting the following error on the Plex homepage "There was an unexpected error loading the dashboard". When I go into the libraries everything looks ok (movies are shown with covers) until I click on a movie. When I click on a movie I get the following error "There was an unexpected error loading this item". This error is shown for all movies. I have tried several restarts of both Plex and the QNAP server.
I tried "Optimize Database" and "Clean Bundles" in the library menu. This did not work.
I believe this is a database issue. I looked at my settings and the "backup database every 3 days is selected". I looked for the folder listed and it looks like I have 4 backup files but they are all roughly a year old. Not sure why this is the case.
I then looked into checking and repairing the database and it looks fairly complicated and requires the use of sqllite3 (which I have never used before).
I would like some help repairing my database or restoring it if possible. Then maybe getting the database backup issue corrected.