If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Version 3.32.2 - movie view displays movies and collections when you want to see only movies

pajaczpajacz Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

In library of ty Movie, when i want to see all the movies, it displays mix of collections and movies, which is quite confusing and makes the search quite complicated. It this a bug or feature? Why if i choose to see only collections can see collections and when pick movies get mix of all? Shouldn't be there "All", "Movies" and "Collections" then?

Thanks for any hint.

Best Answer

Answers

• pajaczpajacz Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

And if I want to see all movies, don't care if they are in collection or not? I can't see option for it.
    Thanks for good catch! :)

• pajaczpajacz Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Ah.. me really stupid.. disabled will do the trick! Thanks!