If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles upside down

Hi all.
I'm after advice. I'm running plex server on shield with opensubtitles agent.
For some reason the subtitles are showing upside down ( bottom line is the beginning of the sentence). Any idea how to fix this issue.
Best regards.

Best Answer

• PedrostanPedrostan Posts: 4Members
    Accepted Answer

Ok, everything looks normal now. I set the subtitles to burn into image automatically and subtitles are fine.
    Thanks for help.

Answers

• tom80Htom80H Posts: 1,719Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

is this a general issue with all of your subtitles (various ones) or did you experience this for a single movie?

Hi.
    This issue was affecting all subtitles, shows and movies. Today the bottom line has disappeared altogether :neutral:
    I can't really think of anything to be honest.

Accepted Answer

Ok, everything looks normal now. I set the subtitles to burn into image automatically and subtitles are fine.
    Thanks for help.