If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[BUG] after new update, watched status is not saved

SmoothMarxSmoothMarx Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited January 12 in Xbox One

Hey,

just tried out the new update (like the new controls), and noticed it was not saving the watch updates. I watched the new BBT episode, and when I went back to the main menu, it still pointed it out as unwatched.
I went to the episode options, marked as watched, and it flickered the orange corner for a second, putting it back as unwatched. Watching and stopping halfway had no effect either. Progress bar dos not show up, only shows as "unwatched".
Checked with other files, all have the same issue. I've been having some issues with my PC, but nothing that would (supposedly) tamper with Plex specifics.

TL;DR
I cannot change my watch status in any way possible.

Anyone else with this issue?