If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Version 3.32.2 - audio details with severals discs, about 6 track from 2nd disk is missing

pajaczpajacz Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi All,

if you have an audio/music with more that one disc, it's quite nice supported, but not listed properly in Web UI. I have audiobook with two disc, where i can perfectly see all the track in DB, but first 6 are invisible in the WebApp.

Here is screen:

Is that bug?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• pajaczpajacz Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone, who knows or can pile a bug? :smirk:

• enchainedenchained Posts: 23Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 17

Sorry, I can't help you, but can you please tell me your library and agent settings, folder structure and tags for CDS? I can't make it show any DISC sections at all, it just goes into one ordered continuous list of Disk 1 tracks, Disc 2 tracks, etc. I have tags in format 1/2, 2/2 and checked prefer embedded tags.

UPD: Discs appeared when I used app.plex.tv, now can confirm the same tracks gap bug with multiple CD parts

yep, i do use app.plex.tv all the time.. thanks for confirmation :)

• OttoKernerOttoKerner Posts: 27,395Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Are you using an unusual text scaling factor in the operating system?
    Which web browser is this?
    Have you applied scaling in the browser? (Try STRG/CMD+0)

Help others too - by reporting back with your results!
    Have you checked the Documentation before posting a question in the forums?
    Use the SEARCH function before starting a new thread!
    No PMs unless requested, please! Do not use 'verbose' logging
  • enchainedenchained Posts: 23Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@OttoKerner said:
    Are you using an unusual text scaling factor in the operating system?
    Which web browser is this?
    Have you applied scaling in the browser? (Try STRG/CMD+0)

I have Windows 10 with text scaling set to 100%, browser is the latest Chrome, no scaling in the browser.

Hm, I think I figured it out. Since my albums are custom tagged as soundtrack compilations, there are CDs with a lot of tracks (DISC 1 is actually all the tracks from Season 1 etc). Tracks are missing only in cases when there are > 25 total for that CD#. When there are 26 tracks -- the first one is missing, and when there are 33 tracks, the first 8 are missing, in every case there are only 25 divs max for the tracks in html code. So the pattern supposedly is "show only last 25 tracks" or something.

Can this limit be lifted? Those huge DISK # parts are displaying fine without any limits on my iOS Plex player.

OK, thanks. I can see the same in Safari (macOS) and Chrome (macOS).