If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Please solve/respond to issue undifined error 2140536828

LegeDoosLegeDoos Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

There is this thread:

People are having problems playing content with subtitles in the playstation plex app. The thread is marked "Answered" but disabling subtitles is not an option. There is no solution. Problem still exists, even on the latest server version and plex app version.

I'm getting a bit angry here. I recently purchased plex pass lifetime and an playstation (because of plex support), but it just doesn't work for me. There is no response from Plex on if en when this will be fixed.

Please let me now if you are going to fix this and when.

• bobwasabobwasa Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have exactly the same issue. I paid for a lifetime subscription and since some weeks I cannot use Plex on my ps4 (my main device for Plex). Could you fix this or at least give feedback to your community ? (or refund my lifetime subscription) !
    Thank you for your answer.