If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Bug] Not work property on Windows Server 2016

xFilosofxxFilosofx Posts: 48Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

If you select any song, an empty window. The search for songs works, but nothing is possible to play. Plex Media Player plays everything.
https://imgur.com/a/13vHG

Comments

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 9,779Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Usually this implies some sort of issue with pieces of Plexamp not starting properly. Any chance you can post logs? Have audio equipment with more than 8 channels?

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• xFilosofxxFilosofx Posts: 48Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 26

Log plexAMP:
    Jan 18 17:21:28: client: [0] opened from 127.0.0.1:53809
    Jan 26 15:57:56: client: [0] opened from 127.0.0.1:49924
    Jan 26 16:01:26: client: [0] opened from 127.0.0.1:50126
    Jan 26 16:01:50: client: [0] opened from 127.0.0.1:50189
    Jan 26 16:14:17: client: [0] opened from 127.0.0.1:50800
    I no have more them 2 channel. My wife have simular trouble on her win10 desctop.
    Plex Server log in Attachment

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 9,779Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

@xFilosofx ~ Can you upload Server.log and Application.log from Plexamp directory?

@elan
    I don't have Server.log and Application.log on PlexAMP directory? Maybe Plex Server log?

Those are definitely the names of the files, IIRC they're in AppData/Roaming or something like that? Perhaps AppData/Local?

This file?

Wow, that's fascinating:

Jan 26, 2018 16:14:40 DEBUG - Error loading: https://127.0.0.1:32400/...: The header content contains invalid characters

Any possibility of some sort of web proxy on your computer interfering with requests?

No, i don't use web proxy on my network.

And no possibility of any malware? I don't see a priori how invalid headers could show up on those responses...

@xFilosofx ~ Actually, both of those log files show latest activity from Jan 26th, and with a previous previous of the application. Can you make sure you're on the latest, and post new logs?

Oh, i can't do this shortly, i answer you with logs when be ready