raplex for odroid c2
I want to use Plex on my TV and after searching the net for a cheap solution I found Odroid C2. After that I found out about Rasplex and if I understand it correctly it is a Linux system that's logs in to Plex instantly after boot. This is the set that I thought I get all of the items directly from hardkelnel:
- Odroid c2 $46
- 16gb emmc $24,5
- case $4.5
- dc plug $5
- wifi module 5 $18
- ir remote $4
I have several questions regarding it:
- is Odroid C2 is the best solution for Rasplex at the moment in it's price range?
- Are these modules that I choose compatible with Rasplex?
- Do I need anything else that's not in my list?
- In speed Rasplex is the better solution for the Os or is it the same if I run Plex from the Linux or Android Os that they give out with the card?
- Is emmc card better than the micro sd or the difference is hardly noticeable and doesn't worth the price difference?
- I want to connect it to my TV, but I have a projector also. If I'd choose to connect to it I would need an SPDIF for the audio. I found a HIFI shield add-on that provides it, but I found it in an older post that it wasn't supported. Is it still not and does it only means that If I want to use Rasplex then I can't use it but if I run Plex from Linux I can?
- Is there a way for an SPDIF/optical output in Rasplex?
Did I post my questions to the right category?
I tried to search for answers on my own, but got confused. Please someone help me if you have the time.