If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Samsung "MU" 2017+ Brazil

Hey plex ppl.

Im using plex on my old 32' samsung. And was looking for a new 4k samsung tv. And really want to target a tv that support plex.

40mu6100
43mu6300
43mu6100
49mu6100

these are the ones im looking to buy.

Any recommendations?

Answers

• BrazManBrazMan Posts: 162Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@melex said:
    Hey plex ppl.

Im using plex on my old 32' samsung. And was looking for a new 4k samsung tv. And really want to target a tv that support plex.

40mu6100
    43mu6300
    43mu6100
    49mu6100

Any recommendations?

Hi!

Check this link:

https://support.plex.tv/articles/204080173-which-smart-tv-models-are-supported/

Braz.

• BrazManBrazMan Posts: 162Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 16

@melex said:
    Hey plex ppl.

40mu6100
    43mu6300
    43mu6100
    49mu6100

Any recommendations?

It Seems that all new Samsung TVs with Tizen based OS does NOT RUN PLEX in Brazil

What you can do:

1 - Change the Samsung Store to Argentina (but you will not have any APP like GloboPlay and Telecine Play) :(
    2 - Change to LG or Sony :)
    3 - Buy a TV BOX :)

I am also trying to get a new TV but still trying to decide what is the best to do.

Hope i could help
    Braz.