Playlist "stuck" on Android phone when streaming to Chromecast Audio
Hi, I've a Plex Media Server from where I stream music to my Chromecast Audio via my Android phone.
1. On my phone I pick 2 songs to play after each other.
2. First songs starts to play.
3. I lock my phone or it locks itself after a while (meanwhile the first song is playing).
4. Next song starts to play.
5. I unlock my phone to do whatever (maybe add another song to the queue).
6. The Android Plex player still show the first song playing and this gets never updated.
So I have no audio issues, streaming, quality, etc. all is fine, except that Android player's "status" doesn't get updated.
If I'm on the road, listening to music with headphones, and I'm streaming directly to my phone everything works fine.
Is there anything to do to fix this, it's quite annoying
Plex Media Server: 126.96.36.19966
Plex Android: 188.8.131.5239