If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No audio on iPad with first episode of series

NinjaTerdNinjaTerd Posts: 1Members

I added a new season of a series to my plex library and only the first episode has sound on my iPad, no other episodes do.
When I watch those same episodes on my pc in the plex web app, all of them have sound.
The only difference I noticed when in the information tab was that the first episode had 'Audio profile' as "lc" while all the other episodes had "main" as audio profile.
They also didn't get matched at all like other seasons from the same series so there are no episode titles and episode "screenshots" as a thumbnail, even though I always add them from the same source in the same way.
When I tried to convert one of the episodes to 'Optimized for mobile', the optimized version did have working audio on my iPad.