If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Screensaver stopped showing Library Art now only shows grey screen

hispeed2ghispeed2g Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am new to OPenPHT and recently purchased an Odroid C2 to get better performance than my Roku Ultra. I installed OpenPHT, everything ran great for about a week. I am connecting to my local PMS server via gigabit lan. A few days ago the screensaver that used to show Lifbrary Art/Fan Art stopped and is only showing a blank grey screen. I am running the default skin for OPENPHT and looked through all settings. I tried other screensavers and set it back to the Library Art with same results. I then reset the PHT to factory and started over. Library art displayed for one day and reverted to blank grey screen again. I am on the latest PMS server version. I also have the pre-caching set to the highest setting. Has anyone seen this or have any ideas as to why it isn't displaying the Fan Art?

• lukecrolukecro Posts: 71Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I don’t suppose you have a second Plex Server running on another machine? I once ran into an issue where OpenPHT wasn’t showing any screensaver art (just a gray/black screen) for days at a time... Then I realized that at some point I’d actually set up two instances of PMS (one PMS on my Mac Mini where I had it set to scan all my media content; and one on my iMac, which wasn’t set to scan for anything; both connected to the same Plex account)... What I eventually realized was that OpenPHT must’ve been cycling between the two Plex Servers for library art; when it hit the unused PMS it’d stick me in a cycle of getting a blank screen as the screen saver... After I shut down the unused PMS, everything went back to normal.