If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Qnap TVS-671 with firmware 4.3.4 Plex will not start

jsfarmerjsfarmer Posts: 75Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I found the discussions from November when 4.3.4 was in beta and wasn't working with Plex server, is this still true? I installed the latest server from the Plex website, not Qnap and it installs but does not start-in the browser anyway. I'd love to get some help. Do I still need to install 4.3.3 as was suggested in November or has the guidance been updated?

Best Answer

• jsfarmerjsfarmer Posts: 75Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

I wish I had a better solution but I rebooted after the install and it seems to be working now. Yeah! ? I guess.

Answers

I forgot to add I'm installing version PlexMediaServer_1.11.1.4753-da42c409e_x86_64.qpkg

Accepted Answer

I wish I had a better solution but I rebooted after the install and it seems to be working now. Yeah! ? I guess.

• glenn_810@yahoo.comglenn_810@yahoo.com Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I could not get v1.11.x to start on my QNAP .. had to downgrade to 1.10.1.4602. Very frustrating. I'm running the TS-251+ so maybe it's different on your hardware.