If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Just updated MacOS High Sierra Beta

brianwjamesbrianwjames Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I just updated a few days ago to MacOS Beta 10.13.4 Beta (17E139j). Now when launching the Web app and try to watch a movie or TV show on my iMac, the player stop completely and either lets me just hit Play again, or actually resets the show back to the beginning. There are no errors, nor do I find any error logs. Safari version is 11.1 (13605.1.23.1) and the Plex Server version is 1.10.1.4602. Web player is Version 3.27.1. Previous to the update, I was on a previous version of the Beta and had no issues at all.

Answers

• emmets11emmets11 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same here. DVR only records 2-3 minutes as well before stopping. I can't find any errors in the log. The web app seems to work fine in Chrome though.