If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sony PS4 Plex App constantly crashing CE-34878-0

coastsidecoastside Posts: 48Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have a sony PS4 that the plex App simply fails to perform satisfactorily.

It does not seem to matter whether its in the menu screen or playing a movie, it crashes with error CE-34878-0

This never happens on my PS3 running plex

• OmarBoutariOmarBoutari Posts: 1Members

I HAVE BEEN FACING THE EXACT SAME ISSUE EVER SINCE I UPGRADED MY PS4's HDD (about 4 months ago). I'd consider myself EXTREMELY LUCKY if I was able to watch a complete 45-minute episode without the APP crashing twice. PLEX IS PRETTY MUCH UNUSABLE.

This issue has been talked about ALOT on the web for at least a year, based on my research. It just seems that PLEX DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS APP'S STABILITY ON PS4's WITH UPGRADED HARD DRIVES.