If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Full-Screen mode for Plex Media Player not working correctly on macOS High Sierra

BadBones69BadBones69 Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Updated to the newest Plex Pass Plex Media Player on my MacBook Pro. Now when I leave the app in full-screen mode and quite out it is fine. But when I reopen it the full screen is broke and is stuck in a partial full screen and doesn't show top bar and using the Cmd+Crtl+F it doesn't fix it at all.

Server version: on macOS High Sierra

App Version: Plex Media Player

Steps to reproduce:
1. Opened Plex Media Player in Desktop Mode. Example

1. Click the green fullscreen button to make it go into full-screen mode. button
    Full-Screen Mode

2. Quite out with Cmd+Q.

3. Open Plex Media Player and it will try to open but then fail and do a weird animation. (There is where the attached Gif comes in.)

Expected: Should go right into full-screen mode just fine and have no problems.

Actual: The application does a weird minimize animation and then doesn't allow full-screen mode.

PS: I am very sorry for double posting this. The last discussions I had I marked someone's post as an answer by mistake and so I don't think people were looking at it due to that.

• njoroglenjorogle Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Please fix - full screen is broken.

• BadBones69BadBones69 Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Sorry about the bump.

• BadBones69BadBones69 Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just updated to Plex Media Player v2.6.0.803 and this is still an issue. Was there any possibility of this getting a fix or at least a responds about it?

• aykaydubaykaydub Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I also have this annoying issue, so I guess I'm just adding myself to the thread. Although I see its been over a month with no response..

• clnrclnr Posts: 223Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Posting in the Plex Media Player forum instead of the Plex Media Server forum probably increases your chances of getting an answer.

-- The window will bring the answer --