If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No Song repeat on Chromecast from Iphone

iwliwl Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

just play a song from plex server on chromecast controlled with Iphone SE, I can't choose song repeat (as not controlling the volume), if I disconnect from chromecast and play on Iphone SE itself repeat works.

• fecaleaglefecaleagle Posts: 167Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited March 7

Same here. Has anybody on the development side seen this report? Just setup a Chromecast audio with two ~100 watt class T amps for my vintage bookshelf speakers, only to find out that I can't repeat audio on the latest version of the app... Have not tested from another Plex client, but this is somewhat frustrating. :neutral:

Edit: I think this may be better responded to in the iOS section. I will post it over there as well.

• fecaleaglefecaleagle Posts: 167Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Actually, this does not seem to be a limitation of the iOS app in particular. You can't repeat when casting from the Web Client or Plex Media Player either. This is probably something that will need to be added to the Chromecast app and supported by clients...