If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Media Player Scaling Issue

ChackoFTPChackoFTP Posts: 8Members ✭✭
edited February 10 in Plex Media Player

I updated PMP on a couple of computers yesterday. PMP is now zoomed in on both computers.
I used to be able to see all my libraries. Now I can only see my first 7.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Best Answer

• ChackoFTPChackoFTP Posts: 8Members ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I found the solution.
    Check your display settings.
    Under Scale and Layout change the zoom to 100%.

Answers

Also in Grid mode the most movies that appear in a row are 5 at a time.

• daveahanddaveahand Posts: 1Members

I am having the same issue. It appears as if the PMP is zoomed in and it only displays a row of five titles and I can't resize them. I also cannot shrink the window to multi-task, which I do all the time. It is wasting my screen space! Please fix ASAP or post a link to downgrade to the previous version. Thanks.

• Vor-NachnameVor-Nachname Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Same here. The latest version 2.4.1 is total inusable crap. Have to install an older version - which only leads to the message an update is available and is forced upon next start. How can i prevent that f-ing update?!

Accepted Answer

I found the solution.
    Check your display settings.
    Under Scale and Layout change the zoom to 100%.

• Vor-NachnameVor-Nachname Posts: 4Members ✭✭

That is not a solution!
    If i change the layout to 100% zoom everything else becomes tiny. Default layout is 150%, every program works fine with this factor and every media player version before 2.4.1 used to work fine.

• khubbellkhubbell Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I agree that changing scaling to 100% is not a solution. I too use 150% scaling and all other programs work well as did the previous version of PMP. In my small tests, there is a huge difference between 125% and 150% scaling in PMP 2.4.1. Plex should revisit their code.