"This sever is not powerful enough to convert video" only with external subtitles
I get the error: "This sever is not powerful enough to convert video" when trying to watch videos with external subtitles. Few days ago external subtitles worked on the very same setup.
I am sure the cause is external subtitles. I first added a movie without subtitles to the library, it played fine. I added subtitles, got the error. Same quality videos without external subtitles still work.
I've read about the hardware permission reset with the new DSM, however uninstalling and reinstalling PMS didn't fix it for me.
Here's the list of the things I tried:
- uninstalled and re-installed PMS (both from Synology Market Place 188.8.131.5223, and also manually to 184.108.40.20602)
- Made sure to set up local playback quality in the client at 20 Mbps 1080p
- Made sure H264 level is 5.1 (recommended option)
- Restarted PMS and TV multiples times
- Updated of the TV software (no updates)
- Made sure PMS has permission on the video folder
Here's my spec:
- Samsung TV UE49KU6400 Tizen 2.4.0 with Plex client 3.2.2
- Synology DS216j with DSM 6.1.5-15254
- PMS 220.127.116.1102
- Local LAN 1Gb
Anyone else having this issue? Any idea on how to fix it?
Thanks for any help!