Home › General (Third-Party Development)
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
Tautulli - Monitor your Plex Media Server
A python based web application for monitoring, analytics and notifications for Plex Media Server.
- Responsive web design viewable on desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers.
- Themed to complement Plex/Web.
- Easy configuration setup (no separate web server required).
- Monitor current Plex Media Server activity.
- Fully customizable notifications for stream activity and recently added media.
- Top statistics on home page with configurable duration and measurement metric.
- Global watching history with search/filtering & dynamic column sorting.
- Full user list with general information and comparison stats.
- Individual user information including devices IP addresses.
- Complete library statistics and media file information.
- Rich analytics presented using Highcharts graphing.
- Beautiful content information pages.
- Full sync list data on all users syncing items from your library.
- And many more!!
Installation and Support
- Read the Installation Guides for instructions to install Tautulli.
- The Frequently Asked Questions in the wiki can help you with common problems.
- Support is available on Discord, Reddit, or the Plex Forums.
Issues & Feature Requests
- Please see the Issues Repository
Please read the guidelines before asking for help! Post your logs!