If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No option for Aeon Nox/other skins

superfastrbsuperfastrb Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited February 18 in OpenPHT

Just installed OpenPHT on Odroid C2, version 1.8.0. Works great!. However, I can't find the way to change the skin. I go to preferences, appearance, and skin....but no options to choose another skin, other than the default Open PHT skin.

Is there something else I need to do?

• superfastrbsuperfastrb Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Well...I dug around and found out how to add the skins on the Windows OS. Is there a way to add them on the embedded OS of the Odroid when there is no option to download on the skins page?

• Jacob BækJacob Bæk Posts: 50Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

it used to be there but something has changed... i remembered that i could just "get more" in skins settings...