If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex app sync issues

I'm constantly getting sync issues with my Plex for Windows 10 app.
I constantly fails with message:
A server error occurred during sync
sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Before I could get it to work by restarting the app.
Now with the current version of Plex Version and latest windows 10 app, neither restarting the app or the server will work.
The only way to make it work again is to remove the client and re add it again.

Also, choosing new items to sync throw the message: Unable to save sync item, Expected X-Plex-Sync-Version: 2 ...

• JoaohaJoaoha Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone? can I please get some help?

• webzyxwebzyx Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I bought a Plex Pass last week and I managed to sync 2 episodes over 10-12 attemps. This thing not working well at all. Most of the time on server side it said synced but on my phone it's stuck at 50%. When I refresh, sometimes it gaves me an error or the % drop down to 33% instead of 50% but still stuck there. For now, I would say that I throw away my money for nothing more than the free version as to offer.

Is this feature really working ?