If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

What could cause openPHT video freezes when mobile remote connected?

GravesStoneGravesStone Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I recently switched over to openPHT and really like the interface and added features. One thing that has been happening is that the video freezes periodically when the mobile app is used as a remote. The audio does continue to play and it does correct itself after a few seconds. I have been working with this for a while and have confirmed that it only occurs when the mobile app is connected as a remote, file size and encoding do not seem to affect this.

Galaxy S8 on most up-to-date firmware running on plex v.

Running on Plex Media Server and openPHT from same system; Windows 10, 64 bit operating system, 8 gigs of ram and i5 CPU. Everything is running from a local network and exceptions have been made in the firewall to ensure proper communication.

• PMS v.
  • openPHT v.

Any help that can be offered would be great. If this is a new issue then feel free to ask me more questions to try to get this resolved.