If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Playback erroring out several times per movie when casting to chromecast

JimShady1984JimShady1984 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

We are having an issue with our Plex Cloud server (stored on Onedrive) when we cast our movies from either our IOS plex apps or directly from the PC interface. The video will cast fine for an undetermined amount of time before throwing an "unable to cast" error. We will then re-cast the movie only for it to error out again several times every couple of hours. I am seeing the same issue on multiple chromecasts in my home. Makes casting my library virtually pointless. Is anyone else having this problem? We noticed it really started happening alot more after the recent app updat but that would not explain the errors when casting from the pc.